7 reasons not to use genuine leather
This article has included a list of questions - information before someone decides to use leather. Let you answer yourself clear. other Is it worth the investment? Because sometimes it may not be honest with actual usage. Or don't like Character that is not very similar to anyone. or may be difficult to understand We will come to a simple summary for you to read ..scroll down to continue reading.
2) “ Weight ” Leather goods will have a reasonable weight. because of the thickness of the natural skin layer However, each grade of leather has different weight and thickness. For example, Full-Grain Leather is the thickest and heaviest. There will be natural marks of the skin clearly. the best too Followed by Top-Grain Leather is the removal of the leather on the side that is attached to the meat that is not patterned. to reduce the thickness making it suitable for adoption sofa bag Shoes If it's easy to think that thicker leather is better or not, not always. A good leather should have a real front surface, not thick, but split-grain leather, which is the leather inside. that has been wiped off the surface
3) “ Smell ” Every piece of leather has its own unique smell. This is the uniqueness of genuine leather. indicates the identity of each type of movie Some leathers have a chemical smell. Some bleaching sources will come out naturally. different
4) " Character " The nature of that movie. will change over time For example, there is a mark with a pattern of leather that is not a repeating pattern . other Light intensity - unevenness of the skin color. will depend on each bleaching or according to actual use What kind of conditions did you encounter? how to use What kind of maintenance It is one charm that makes users enjoy using it. But if you want to be very neat, you may need to find leather that has been tanned like Finished Leather, chemically on the skin a bit heavy. This kind of leather is quite stable. and doesn't change much But touch can't compete like Natural Markings or Scars can't be shown.
5) “ seam ” is normal The leather products will use leather to sew together several sheets. Because if using one large piece of leather will make the selling price so high that it is unnecessarily high You can notice from the picture that the 2 sides of the bag use leather together. or bag strap It is necessary to continue from several sheets.
6) " Shouldn't be exposed to dirty water " because of 2 main reasons: The water will react with the leather causing the shadow to begin to matt. The shine on the skin will come off more easily than usual. And if the water is not clean, it may leave marks easily. This can be prevented by using a waterproof spray specifically made for leather. Which can be purchased online in department stores
7) “ Looking good takes time ” matte leather other or Unfinished Leather such as Nubuck leather , vegetable tanned leather Oil leather It won't look good at first sight. It takes some time for it to become darker and shiny. As for the leather that is shiny and beautiful from the beginning It is coated leather. color add shine This type of film will not be much darker. At most, it's pretty much the same. with before use and the color will fade if it hits the water or facing strong sunlight
in summary Genuine leather will not be suitable for those who prefer a smooth finish. no pattern - scratches One large piece of leather seamless Or anyone who is not popular with the character of genuine leather that is clearly unique. other I don't like the change in color and texture after actual use. and expect it to be the same all the time It's not suitable. or having to choose whether to use that leather in what kind of situation and then choosing to find a movie that is suitable for that use